Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wanderlust

I've put off posting about my experience at the Wanderlust Yoga and Music Festival in Stratton, Vermont, because there is too much to say. I want to write about every yoga class, every musician, everything I did and saw and ate.

Because it was all amazing.

But I can't. There is too much.

What I can say is that three days of camping in the rain, walking barefoot in the rain, doing yoga under a tent in the rain and listening to music in a crowded room in the rain left me feeling more full of life and excited about yoga and music than I've felt in a long time. During the brief times the sun came out I could feel the energy, which was already intense, rise even higher.

So, if you want to know what happened at Wanderlust, use Google. Find the pictures and videos and blog posts from people who wrapped their heads around the experience and who actually knew how to use the video function on their cameras.  I'll share some of my pictures, too. Maybe in a few more weeks I'll be able to say something.


Stratton Mountain Resort

Nimble Arts

You never knew what you'd see

Slackline Yoga

Acroyoga


Yogaslacker workout


Jugglers

Slacklining and hooping

Yoga in a birdcage

Bryan Kest and Seane Corn saying hello

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh you were at Wanderlust! So was I! Did you love it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Lindsay, it feels like a fading dream now. I loved being there. I took so much away from that weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these yoga pics are so amazing, iwill try it..

    Enjoy camping with Adirondack camping as with it you can get complete holiday experience from information about recreation, attraction, lodging and so on. For complete information visit http://www.adirondackexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post great memories... YogaSlackers will be at all the Wanderlust events this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an interesting & useful collection of technical information, Thanks for contributing your important time to post It would be knowledgeable & resources are always of great need to everyone. Please keep continue sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...