To follow my own advice, I thought I would share some things that I am grateful for today.
- I am thankful that the sale of our house is being handled by a wonderful realtor and friend. He is the same realtor who helped me buy the house, and he worked very hard to make sure everything went smoothly then. I know he will work just as hard now.
- I am thankful for my husband, who was willing to look for a job 300 miles away and move there on his own, so that in a few months I can fulfill my dream of teaching yoga and spending more time with my kids.
- I am grateful that the universe blessed me with a great teenager who takes care of her little brother without complaining, and without whose help we would not be able to manage this transition.
- I am thankful for every student who walks into one of my yoga classes and the energy each of them brings to the classes. I am blessed to be able to share my yoga practice with people who appreciate as much as I do the calm, openness and strength that yoga brings.
- I am thankful for the divine guru who, no matter how I am feeling, speaks through me and brings my students the class they need each and every time I step on my mat at the front of the room. I am especially thankful today that I was given renewed energy for a couple of hours so I could be fully present for my students despite my illness.
- I am grateful for the technology which allows me to share my thoughts with so many, and for those who read my thoughts and share my joys and struggles. Thank you.