Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Negotiations

purple explosionImage by tattoodjj via Flickr

All the hard work paid off. After only nine days on the market, we got an offer on the house. Now we have to see how the negotiations go. A bunch of people have looked at the house, so I'm hoping there will be other offers too.

This week I started to taper for my triathlon, reducing the time and intensity of my workouts as the race gets closer. I have been warned that tapering gets maddening when the race gets close. A rested body is ready to go, and you have to hold back and save the energy for race day. It sounds like a good time for meditation.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the taper. . . it's getting exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the house offer ! What race do you have coming up ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a painless negotiation and an eventual close! Debbie, tapering IS maddening. We're racing the same day and I'll be thinking of you. Can't wait to read all about your first. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...