Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Packing up is hard to do...

BusyBoxImage via Wikipedia

I've been quiet, I know. It is my last week in New Jersey, and I've been busy packing the house and wrapping up the sale of the house. Moving out is hard work, and not really much fun. Moving in is much more exciting, but I've got to wait awhile for that part. For the time being, I'll be making our vacation cabin feel like a real home while I get the yoga studio started and get used to life in the North Country.

In May 2007, at the beginning of yoga teacher training, I set up a profile on the Gaia Community. My profile included my goals for the future - say good-bye to corporate America, open a yoga studio. It was part of my five year plan. The universe must have thought it was a good idea, because my time-table got moved up a bit.

Now I'm four days away from fulfilling those goals. It's exciting and scary and overwhelming. I have to keep reminding myself to breathe. Luckily I know a few things about breathing.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. been thinking about you. breathe breathe and sending you smooth moving vibes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...