Sunday, March 18, 2012

Summer?


I can't sum up today any better than this. It's March in the Adirondacks. There should be snow, or at least patches of snow and mud. Yet today's temperature topped 70 degrees and the sky was an incredible blue. It felt like summer, and I have just a touch of sunburn to prove it.

Yesterday I ran with the Schroon River Runners. We did almost five miles. Except Mark, who ran to the run and ended up with nine. It's so nice to feel good after being sick for so long. I am very glad to be back to training. The April 7th 5K is no longer scary and I can't wait go race.

Okay, I have to fess up. I cheated on the vegan challenge. Today I had pizza - real pizza, not vegan pizza. I had gone 18 days without cheese and I really wasn't missing it, but I couldn't resist the pizza. I can tell that my body wishes I had resisted. But it tasted good. I'll go back to vegan tomorrow.

The Bona Fide Butterflies tribe got together this afternoon with our favorite amateur photographer (my husband) to take some pictures for our new website. Of course we took all the pictures outside in the sun. My husband has also been taking some new yoga pictures for me.


The forecast says the weather is going to be really warm all week. Could it be summer already? I might have a Wednesday adventure in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...