Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Creating Sacred Space

After getting the key to the empty store front that is to be the new True North Yoga studio, I've been busy, busy, busy...  and loving every minute of it.

Here's me in the big empty space right after I got the key.


Then the work starts.  My husband, Rob starts spackling.


My son, Tristan, is a great window cleaner.


My mom joins the cleaning fun...


...and brings snacks.


Then painting begins. I got help from some awesome yogini painters:  Sharon, Anne, Ginny  and my mom.


When the walls were covered with primer we started on the color.  After school my kids came by to help.


One gorgeous green wall is almost done.


I'm looking forward to teaching some yoga tomorrow morning, then I'll be back here painting again.  I'm really excited about moving into this great space.  (Can you tell????)





Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. The color looks good, if the computer tells the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you! looks terrific, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. the beginning of a kick-ass adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fantastic, congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting! I love seeing your studio come together, and great green btw! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...