Saturday, March 19, 2011

Still Painting...

...but we're getting closer to the day when we lay our tired paint brushes down and unroll our yoga mats.

One day I'll have a picture of someone doing something besides painting, but today is not that day.

My dad came home from a business trip just in time to pick up a roller.  Then he left again.  Hmmmm....


Annie, the cutting-in queen, is at the top of the ladder, and the top of my gratitude list this week.


All four walls have paint on them now.


Today my husband, Rob, was busy doing some minor repairs, adding trim and building shelves.  He'll be back tomorrow for more of the same.

I've almost got the ceiling painted.  There is just one small corner left.  I've used all my balance and backbending skills standing on a ladder, bending way back and reaching out with the long painting pole for that last little bit of ceiling...

I could have climbed down and moved the ladder, but what good are all those mad yoga skills if you don't use them, right?

Now I'm off to stare at the "supermoon."  Between the big, gorgeous moon and the spring equinox, the energy is crazy.  If you've got something to manifest, catch this wave.  Stuff is going to be busting out all over the the place soon.  Can you feel it?

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I like the new look of the blog. Your header photo is amazing! Can't wait to see the final product of the studio!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...