Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not the Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything

In the middle of last night I woke my husband to tell him "fourteen". I have no idea what that means, only that "fourteen" wasn't exactly what I meant to say. In my dream I was looking at something and calling it "fourteeneth", or something like that. Bizarre.

I contemplated buying a lottery ticket, but I didn't dream enough numbers.

This is the second night in a row I've woken my husband. The night before last I was thrashing around in the bed and breathing hard. He thinks I was having a "really good" dream, but I suspect I was just getting in another workout.

2 comments:

  1. You "didn't dream enough numbers." Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apparently talk to my husband all of the time in my sleep... he says it's just mumble mumble mumble. I'm really not surprised, though -- I talk a lot when I'm awake! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...