Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1 - Palabra (Word)

Garden flower
Image via Wikipedia

Encapsulate your 2011 in one word. Why that word? What would you like your word to be for 2012? Why?

At the end of December 2010 I decided that 2011 was going to be my year to coalesce. Yoga, triathlon, creativity and family were all going to come together to make me one complete being. The plan was to make everything I loved fit into my life. Looking back, I'd say I made quite a bit of progress toward my coalescence.

I started 2011 with a secret goal – to move True North Yoga out of the church basement and into its own space. When that came to pass I had to abandon my triathlon plans to devote time to renovations, but things settled down in time to train for the Adirondack Half-Marathon. My creative side got caught up in paint colors and window decorations, then faded into the background while I devoted time to business.

My son and I climbed one mountain a week over the summer, my daughter and I went rock climbing and my husband and I played at Wanderlust. Wanderlust fired up both my yoga practice and teaching.

I am heading into 2012 feeling much more whole, like more of the pieces are fitting in. I have a solid foundation to build from.

During 2012, there are things that I have begun which need to be completed. There are ideas that need to become something real. I'd like my 2012 word to be manifesting. May it be the year when the seeds I've planted blossom into something beautiful!

Would you like to participate in reverb11? Find the prompts at Yoga Freedom.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...